Koren Travel and Tours
Family run travel agency based in Turunç Village. Specializing in both local tours and private airport transfers
All your travel needs - under one roof!
Koren - the only way to travel
- Friendly and Helpful Staff / Русская речь !
- English Speaking Guides
- Private Airport Transfers
- Full Day Land Tours and Full Day Boat Trips
- Full or Part Day Activities
- Evening Entertainment
- Travel Services
- Hotel Reservations and Apartment Rental
- Private Excursions
- Rent a Car
- Transfer guests will receive a 10% discount on car rental
- Agent for Metro Turizm and airline tickets
Koren is a family-run travel agency in Turunç - a branch of
Icmeler Transfer 1 Travel Agency.
We are fully registered members of TURSAB (Union of
Turkish Travel Agencies) and a class A registered
agency. Koren specialises in both local tours
and private airport transfers. Owner Amanda Kartal has been
working for the last nine years in Travel and
Every vehicle is air conditioned and our friendly
staff will do everything to make your journey
comfortable. All vehicles and drivers are fully
insured and have the necessary licenses required to
carry passengers by road and sea. Shared
transfers at a reduced charge may be possible -
please check when you book.
Why not treat yourself to Koren's meal deal?: a quick
bite on the way to or from the airport. Just £5 ... a
choice of sandwiches, cake, fruit, wet wipe, bottle of
Koren Travel has acquired a brand new Fiat Linea rent
a car. This 2014 model has full insurance, A/C and
front wheel drive. Very good daily rates are available.
We have also brought a brand new, deluxe 13+1
Fiat Ducato minibus. We will be using this for
private tours and evenings out and it is also
available for chauffeur-driven private hire. Please
contact us for more details.
Koren is an accredited agent for
Metro Turizm one of the largest tourism and
transport organizations in the Turkey providing
long-distance bus travel across the country. Let Amanda
and her staff help you plan that adventure you'd always
wanted to take!
Summer 2016 Specials!
Come and join us for an unforgettable day out in the wounderful village of
Akyaka / Gokova.
This traditional Turkish resort has a lot to offer. Take a boat ride down the Azmak river to see the sights
followed by an afternoon on the breezy sandy beach of Akyaka. Visit the Olive Farm before returning to Turunç.
This tour is on a Tuesday and price is 60
TL per person. children under 10yrs will be half price.
Every Thursday, come and join
us for a day at Asparan Restaurant with its
swimming pool and slides. This natural park,
with a child's play area and swimming pool /
slides, is a great day out not only for families
but for all. Asparan is famous for its
traditional Turkish breakfast and Turkish
cuisine, The swimming pool area has free
slides and sun loungers for all. 10am departure
until 16:00, Price 40 TL per person,
Fancy doing that Village tour,
Datca / Knidos or
Muğla market but really don't want to be in a
group or tied to a time table? Well this
is for you! We are offering you a chance
to see some of the surrounding areas with your
own vehicle and driver for the day. Be picked up
from your hotel / apartment and be driven to
your place of choice with time to enjoy and see
a little traditional culture. Please contact us
for details and prices . Happy holidays!
- Village Tour - Visit the sleepy village of Turgut with it's mosque and see local village life.
- Hisarönu - A special trip with opportunities for swimming and photos. Visiting Orhaniye village, the lost island, hidden Camella Bay, the Monastery, Selimiye Bay and Kizkumu (“Girl’s Beach”).
- Ephesus Virgin Mary - One of the most impressive sights in Turkey, where the temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonder of the world once stood and an amphitheatre still in use today.
- Pamukkale - "Cotton Castle" is one of the most enchanting and remarkable sight of the whole of Turkey and is formed by the limestone-rich water issuing from the thermal springs.
- Or, combine Pamukkale and Ephesus into a two-day excursion with an overnight stay in a comfortable hotel in Pamukkale.
- Datça Market - visit Datça Saturday Market.
- Boat Trip - Sail to beautiful beaches and marvelous bays and a B.B.Q. lunch.
- Dalyan by boat - A 6km long beach with fresh water on one side and sea on the other; visit mud baths, stop to see the king tombs and a swimming break on the beach.
- Rhodes by Fast Catamaran - Visit the Greek Island of Rhodes: well worth a visit to see the old town and the fortified castle built in the 14th century.
- Cleopatra Island - Allegedly the favourite resort of Mark Anthony and his Egyptian bride; relax on the beach, swim in the cool clear waters or ramble around the island and see the remains of the amphitheatre and other ancient buildings.
- Gökova Bay - Experience the Natural Beauty of Gökova Bay, a relaxing day of swimming and
snorkeling and picnic on board.
- Turkish Bath - A must for every visitor: relax in the large dome shaped room, bathe in cool spring water and be massaged with bubbles and cream.
- Jeep Safari - a tour through pine forests and mountain roads and lunch in a Turkish village.
- Diving - Video and Photo souvenir. Cave, reef and night dives. VMAS, SPCF and PADI training. Full equipment hire, professional instructions, two dives 30 minutes each and lunch included.
- Rafting - An exciting activity for those who like adventure is surely white water rafting. Groups of 4-6 people with experienced guides will be taken through grade 3-4 water.
- Quad and Buggy Safari - A true off-road safari experience on the latest powerful quads and buggies.
- Fishing, Horse Safari and Water Park Trips arranged for anytime.
- Turkish Night - Enjoy a three course meal and local drink whilst watching live entertainment - singers, belly dancers and Turkish folklore dancers.
- Talk of the Town - A spectacular show in the Premier Night Club of Marmaris. Includes meal and local drink.
Koren is based in the middle of Turunç village on the main street. Pop in for a chat or more information.
For further information:
While we try to check every advert as thoroughly as possible, kazarooony webdesign takes no responsibility
for the accuracy of the information on these pages. Prospective visitors are advised to check details with the establishment owner(s).